Please Note: We are looking for this candidate to reside in San Jose, CA
We are seeking a qualified Junior Sales/Account Manager to grow our industrial fiber optic business revenue aggressively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Selling single fiber assemblies and multi-fiber bundles, high power assemblies for
- lasers and both standard and custom products for a variety of scientific and industrial instruments.
- Managing and expanding revenue in existing accounts.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities/revenue.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and define strategies to achieve targeted growth.
- Collaborate with inside sales support, production management and technical
- engineers to meet the customers’ specific needs.
Requirements: Demonstrated ability to:
- Sell a variety of technical products.
- Manage existing accounts and grow the business within those accounts.
- Define and develop new accounts/business opportunities.
- Work with inside sales, engineering and others to meet the needs of the customer.
- Experience with optical fiber, lasers, associated products a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Our business depends on high-quality information sharing. You will provide monthly and quarterly sales information to assist the organization in understanding its customers’ requirements with a view to the future as well as today.
- Travel as required.
- A BS or related field minimum. An engineering degree is a plus. Technical experience is a plus.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in technical sales and/or key account management.
- Thorough knowledge of how to report, update, and forecast sales.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Base salary plus commission. In addition, we currently offer competitive benefits to all employees.
Please submit your resume and cover letter of interest via email at